This opportunity is located in Lisle, IL.
You can apply to the job with this email address:#removed#
Come join a higher calling and find a deeper purpose!
As a multi-national Artificial Intelligence Technology Company, we are at the epicenter of the Autonomous Vehicle Universe. Our breakthroughs are leading the industry in autonomous trucking.
While inventing the framework of Autonomous Driving, our current fleet of autonomous Trucks are helping communities receive much-needed supplies and medical equipment around the clock. Our people are some of the most talented engineers and contributors who are leaving behind a historic legacy.
TuSimple was founded half a decade ago with the goal of bringing the top minds in the world together to achieve the dream of a driverless truck solution. With a foundation in computer vision, algorithms, mapping, and Artificial Intelligence, TuSimple is working to create the first global commercially viable Autonomous Freight Network.
TuSimple's Project Analyst provides overall technical and program management support for assigned projects/programs. The Project Analyst creates and maintains project/program documentation, prepares short-term look ahead schedules, monitors and analyzes project/program risk and coordinates project/program activities, as assigned.
Based out of the Chicago metropolitan area and resident at Navistar headquarters, this Project Analyst is expected to work closely with TuSimple and Navistar teams and act as a liaison between the two companies.
Join us and be a part of excellence!
- Under direction, works with project leads and business partners to prepare and update detailed project plans, deliverable timelines, KPIs and milestones.
- Prepares short-term look ahead schedules, based on the master schedule, and submits to project leads for approval.
- Assists with workload planning, tracking and forecasting.
- Evaluates potential project risks and recommends solutions.
- Researches, monitors, and analyzes data to provide business insights.
- Effectively collaborates with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to monitor project KPIs, proactively overcome project challenges and assist with risk mitigation. Ensures project team members meet assigned project deliverables and deadlines. Escalates updates and information as necessary.
- Coordinates, tracks and maintains all project documentation, including project plans and objectives, deliverables, timelines, resource plans, communications, and meeting minutes. Updates documentation as necessary.
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings. Prepares agendas, presentations and all other necessary meeting materials. Takes meeting minutes and distributes accordingly.
- Updates and maintains project related pages, dashboards and other relevant data.
- Gathers and integrates project performance and progress information. Prepares detailed status reports which include: latest accomplishments, upcoming deliverables, project metrics and risk analysis.
- Provides recommendations for improving internal processes and documents all approved process changes.
- Supports project kick-off and close out activities. Collects necessary information, documentation and approvals. Provides input on lessons-learned and documents accordingly.
Experience & Skills Required
- Associates Degree or above in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 1 year Project Coordination, Project Analyst or related experience
- Ability to take direction on final deliverables, as well as ability to work independently on execution.
- Ability to read and understand a project plan and draft a 3 week look-ahead schedule with minor edits needed.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively influence for basic/routine project needs.
- Ability to read and understand project documentation and update per process.
- Ability read, understand and interpret project plans and documents
- Familiarity with Gantt charts.
- Ability to create and manage spreadsheets.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to coordinate multiple tasks and support projects of varying complexity concurrently.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated planning, prioritization skills and successful execution abilities.
- Proven ability to work under firm deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals at various levels within the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders, understand and interpret stakeholder needs.
- Ability to maintain steady professionalism throughout aggressive deadlines, changing priorities, and evolving operations, as common to progressive start-up environments.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your family
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Monthly team building budget
- Learning/education budget
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short disability
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
This opportunity is located in Lisle, IL.
You can apply to the job with this email address: #removed#
Brown University, California Institute of Technology, Carnegie Mellon University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Duke University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Harvard University, Harvey Mudd College, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, North Carolina State University, Northwestern University, Princeton University, Purdue University, Rice University, Rose - Hulman Institute of Technology, Stanford University, Tufts University, University of California — Berkeley, University of California — Los Angeles, University of Illinois--Urbana-Champaign, University of Maryland--College Park, University of Massachusetts--Amherst, University of Michigan--Ann Arbor, University of Notre Dame, University of Pennsylvania, University of Southern California, University of Texas Austin, University of Washington, University of Wisconsin--Madison, Williams College, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Yale University, MIT, CMU, Waymo, Uber, Facebook, Uber, Amazon, Cruise, Tesla, Argo AI, Baidu, DIDI, Zoox, Nutonomy, Nuro, Aptiv, Pony.Ai, Kodiak, Toyota, Nissan, GM, Ford, VW, Autonomous Car, Autonomous Driving, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep learning, Perception, Prediction, Planning, Control, Anduril Industries, Sift, Nauto, Tempus, Salesforce, Automation Anywhere, SenSat, Phrasee, Defined Crowd, Pymetrics,Siemens, Socure, AEye, Rev.com, Suki.ai, Verkada, DataVisor, People.ai, AlphaSense, Icertis, Casetext, Blue River Tech, Nvidia, Bright Machines, Orbital Insight, Brighterion, H2O, Intel, Clarifa, X.ai, Zebra Medical Vision, Iris AI, Freenome, Neurala, Akamai, Zoho, ServiceNow, SalesForce, Oracle, Tableau,Splunk,Cvent, Veeam,Atlassian, DocuSign, Dropbox, Veeva Systems, Proofpoint, Cornerstone, Qualtrics. New Relic, Okta, Intralinks, MuleSoft, Freshworks, Slack, Twilio, Anaplan, Stripe, Workfront, Smartsheet, Zuora, OutSystems, Coupa, Cylance, Elastic, Zoom, SailPoint, BlackLine, iCIMS, Digitate, Qualys, Kareo, DataStax, DiscoverOrg, Siteimprove, Druva, Centrify, Looker, SimilarWeb, Odoo, Kyriba, Sumo Logic, Sisense, PagerDuty, DigitalOcean, Liquid Web, Zaloni, Databricks, ServiceTitan, Fastly, SnapLogic, Mendix, Couchbase, Egnyte, Seismic, Bill.com, Justworks, Collibra, ActiveCampaign, Schoology, SalesLoft, Cylynt,