Help at Home is still hiring in your community!
Help at Home is the nation's leading provider of high-quality support, providing a gold standard of care to seniors and people with disabilities.
Right now, our clients need us more than ever. We are still hiring compassionate caregivers, and we are taking every precaution to protect our communities.
We commit to being transparent and open in our hiring process to ensure your health and safety. Our clients, caregivers and employees will always be our top priority.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Corporate Development, the Director of Corporate Development will be an integral member of the Corporate Development Team with responsibility for managing the acquisition process from commitment to Help at Home and acquisition target (Letter of Intent) through completion of transaction. .
- Focus upon the execution of all elements due diligence process, including the following:
- Financial and tax
- Operational and human resources
- Legal, compliance
- Local (state and MSP) market dynamics and trends
- Effectively manage relationships and accountability of third parties tasked with completing elements of due diligence.
- Work closely with internal and external legal teams to maintain a well-organized and timely documentation and negotiation process.
- Establish efficient and realistic timelines for completing work associated with acquisition transactions and insure the timelines are met.
- Highlight key issues and diligence findings to leadership quickly.
- Create connectivity and effective working relationship with those responsible for functional integration of acquired entities.
- Participate in and support other important Corporate Development activities as is necessary.
- Five to eight years of experience in a higher volume acquisition/transaction environment
- Healthcare experience preferred
- MBA preferred, Bachelor's Degree required
- Potential for up to 10-20% domestic travel, as required
Knowledge and Skills:
- Hard working, diligent, and intellectually curious
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and proactive
- Highly collaborative- must be able to interact effectively across the organization
- Comfortable working with smaller teams, rolling up sleeves to get work done
- Anticipate the function and team will grow over time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Help At Home, LLC. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Powered by JazzHR