We are seeking an Equipment Engineer that is capable of installing, de-installing and/or doing service work on any Cascade / Alessi / Karl Suss Probe Stations.
- Previous experience with any of the following Cascade Probe Stations: Cascade / Alessi REL 4800, REL 5000, REL 5500, REL 6100, Summit 12000, PS 21, or S 300. Karl Suss PM5, PM8, PA 200.
- Minimum 2 - 5 years of experience in manufacturing environment, preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with semiconductor tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
Bridge Tronic Global is a leading global provider of manufacturing equipment in the secondary market. Our mission is to use our firsthand experience and vast network of clients in the secondary capital equipment markets to provide a safe and easy marketplace for companies to buy, sell, service, remanufacture, relocate, and value their manufacturing equipment. (#removed#)
Role: Cascade Probe Station Technician
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.