Do you describe yourself as a person who loves data? Can you look between the lines of numbers to see the patterns and to draft ambitious solutions? Is accuracy your middle name? If so, the Breazy.com team is waiting to welcome you to the team as our Marketing Analyst!
The Marketing Analyst will drive the data engine that makes up the backbone of our Marketing team. This person will lead full lifecycle analytics and be responsible for telling the story of the data to the rest of the team.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead and own full lifecycle analytics and reporting for marketing team, including proposal development, measurement setup, in-market optimizations and post-campaign reporting
- Synthesize large amounts of data from disparate sources into compelling insights and provide actionable data to the marketing team on trends, patterns, opportunities, and risks
- Measure the performance of marketing campaigns, develop KPI reports that tell the story behind the data to non-technical team members and drive key marketing, product, and business decisions
- Develop ways to measure marketing attribution, contribution and ROI
- Work with the marketing team members to identify reporting needs and develop reporting requirements and to help develop and execute retention and loyalty strategies.
- Perform ad hoc analyses to help the team with ongoing optimization initiatives
Who You Are:
- 2-3 years of experience in data analytics
- Excel, SQL, Tableau
- Google Analytics pro
- Passionate and knowledgeable about strategic analysis
- Solid mix of quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Masterful at telling stories using data
- A person with the willingness to be flexible, prioritizing problems that are pressing and using the most appropriate tools.
- Someone with a self-starter mentality with a track record of completing projects with minimal guidance.
- Works well under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, with rigorous attention to detail
- Incredible work ethic and eager to dig into the details
- An ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
Our mission is to empower our customers with the freedom of choice.
We are dedicated to building a seamless and personable shopping experience which enables our customers to find what they want, with maximum choice and minimum effort. Our employees are committed to listening to our customers and responding to their needs. We are inspired by the opportunity to discover what’s next.
Each and every one of our employees are an integral part of our team, helping to build your experiences and our success. At Breazy, we pledge to always invest in our employees and care for our community.
Role: Marketing Analyst
Apply for this job now.