COMPANY: BEECHER MADDEN.
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £20,000 - £29,999, £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999
This Operational Risk role requires the chosen candidate to be responsible to continuously identify, monitor, measure and assess operational risk for Operations. What does the role involve?
Can I apply?
- Identify, monitor, analyse and challenge operational risks targeting the organisation's Operations including but not limited to payments, fraud, regulatory reporting, and technology
- Conduct trigger assessments for the division
- Establish and maintain a qualitative/quantitative operational risk appetite/tolerance with associated metrics at the divisional level
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact #removed#
- Experience with fraud risk management, process improvement and issue management
- Knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, and relevant industry standards, including transaction reporting regulations (e.g.: MIFID II; EMIR, CTFC), client assets management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Role: Operational Risk - Operations Job, VP/Associate, Dallas TX, $120,000/$200,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Forres, Scotland, Scotland
Apply for this job now.