Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £27,000 - £28,000 per annum
Job Title: Seafreight Export Operations Clerk
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for an experienced Seafreight Export Operations Clerk to join a well-established global logistics business located in Liverpool. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the export of goods via sea, ensuring that all documentation is completed accurately and on time.
- Plan and arrange international consignments according to client instructions and requirements by sea freight of both FCL & LCL.
- Handle cross trade shipments for well established client.
- Manage the export of goods via sea, ensuring that all documentation is completed accurately and on time.
- Liaise with customers, shipping lines, and other stakeholders to ensure that all shipments are delivered on time and in full.
- Ensure that all shipments comply with relevant regulations and legislation.
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- Day to day invoicing and job costing.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and legislation.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Adam Norris at Reed or apply now.