We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Handler to join us at our offices located in Croydon. If you have a background in motor trade insurance and enjoy a fast-paced environment Aston Lark may be the place for you
We are looking for a bright, personable, self-motivated individual for this role. You will be working within our account handling team and will have responsibility to deliver a highly personalised service to our customers. You will enjoy the challenge of removing complexity, so everything for the customer is made simple from negotiations through to renewals.
This role offers the opportunity to develop your technical knowledge further by working within a highly supportive and specialised team, who are committed to your career development.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in achieving client retention targets by providing an excellent level of service.
- Obtain renewal terms, mid-term adjustments or quotations, present to client and prepare required documentation.
- Liaise with Account Executives to ensure an appropriate strategy for renewal is in place.
- Undertake market mapping exercise to establish most competitive terms available.
- Record all relevant information, correspondence, and documentation on Acturis
What you need to bring with you:
- Experience of motor trade (or similar) insurance
- CII Certified would be advantageous - or willing to work towards the certification
- Good negotiation and broking skills
- Excellent client service skills
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and a range of benefits.
- Support initiatives: health & well-being, study support, employee assistance program, and employee network groups.
Aston Lark is one of the top five independent Chartered Insurance Brokers in the country, with more than 1,200 employees in over 45 regional locations and trusted by over 150,000 clients across the UK and Ireland. Our services are wide-ranging, but our customer service is always personal. With care at our core, we treat everyone as an individual, paying close attention to the smallest detail.
We work across all commercial sectors, with a wide range of specialisms in areas such as motor trade, haulage, hospitality, construction, and film & media. We also have an employee benefits division that provides a range of products and services for businesses, an award-winning private clients division providing expert guidance for individuals, and a dedicated in-house claims team on hand for when our clients need us the most.