September 2021 Start - Year 5/6 Teacher (Full-Time) - Southam
Teaching Personnel are currently looking to recruit an ambitious and driven year 5/6 teacher, to assist one of our client primary schools in Southam, Warwickshire. The school is a small village school with a great team, striving for the highest standards for children to achieve their full potential.
The school is currently looking for an ambitious forward thinking KS2 Teacher to join their team to start in September. The post is initially untill Christmas, with the possiblility of being extended.
The ideal teacher should:
- Be familiar with the curriculum and have experience teaching in year 5 & 6
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Be able to plan innovative and stimulating lessons
- Ideally have experience teaching lessons online
- Available Monday to Friday
Why the teacher should apply for a job with Teaching Personnel:
- Over 20 years' experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
- Daily rates of pay up to scale
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to help find you your ideal role or placements
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities
- GBP50 reward every time you recommend a colleague to work with us*
If you have similar previous experience and you would like to be put forward for this position, please apply ASAP with a copy of your up to date CV for consideration.