Manchester based secondary school are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic graduate, with a degree in Psychology or one of the core/EBACC subjects to deliver interventions to students in small groups and on a 1:1 basis.
This position would be perfect for graduates aspiring to further their experience within the educational field, with possible prospects of applying for a PGCE in the future. By working with our client school, you would be fully supported within your role.
This graduate teaching assistant position would include supporting and guiding pupils who are disengaged from learning, and may show signs of challenging behaviour. It would also incorporate;
- Delivering short interventions to small groups or individuals who find it difficult to integrate into the classroom environment
- Working alongside the SEN and Inclusion teams to ensure all pupils are on task and the work is accessible to them
- Accompanying students into lessons to aid them in reintegration processes
To be considered for this position it is required that the successful candidate has experiences including;
- Experience working with pupils in a Secondary School
- Knowledge of behaviour management and reengagement techniques
- A degree graded 2:2 or above (can be pending if graduating this year)
- A Passion for making a difference in students education
- A strong desire to broaden skills working in Secondary Schools
Graduates and teaching assistants who are interested in this post are urged to send a full via the link provided.