Lead Product Owner, Senior Product Owner, Leeds/Flexible location/Remote working
I am excited to bring to market a fantastic role for an seasoned Product Owner/Manager who has proven experience of working on large, multinational eCommerce sites.
Our $20 billion revenue international client has a truly unique opportunity for a hungry, career driven Senior Product Owner looking to make an impact.
Working with a true blank canvas and huge opportunity to be part of an amazing journey this is a role not to be missed! You will be required to devise the entire strategy from scratch, you will drive good practice and be highly visible to key stakeholders.
There is no product director therefore you will act very much as Head of Product giving you freedom to design and interpret a winning formula as you see fit. You will be self-confident and have a proven CV that demonstrates you have done this sort of thing before.
You will be a perfectionist always looking for improvement and driving revenue returns. Our client is currently embarking on a unique cross country transformation therefore ideally you will have worked on a transformational global project before.
You will be driven by the opportunity to dramatically move the user experience into a better place.
Our client is looking for the following candidate:
* Entrepreneurial in nature, drive the strategy of the team, and have an experimental mindset to drive innovation
* Data-driven and can work cross-functionally to build a prioritized product backlog
* Experience driving testing and validation of ideas for backlog generation via A/B testing and user insights
* Excellent at user-oriented product design and validation
* Cross-functional leader with experience collaborating with designers and developers and can effectively manage stakeholders
* You will also have excellent knowledge of product best practices on both user-oriented design and technical level and can manage a project in an Agile environment
Role: Lead/Senior Product Owner, Flexible location/Remote/Leeds
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.