We are currently seeking an Infertility Nurse Manager for a fantastic IVF Center in Dallas, TX
- Performs process improvement efforts to increase IVF volume, productivity and safety.
- Implements standards, maintains the integrity of operational policies and ensures that clinical documentation meets internal standards and external regulatory authorities.
- Maintains clinical operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training qualified employees.
- Delivers superior job results by coaching, counseling, mentoring and disciplining clinical department employees.
- Assesses and documents performance by completing Introductory Evaluations on all new hires and annually thereafter.
- Proactively develops staff by providing clinical and administrative information, organizing and providing access to educational programs and experiential growth opportunities.
- Serves as leader/consultant/mentor/change agent in advancing the practice of nursing among other nurses across the organization.
- Serves as a clinical resource for all clinical departments and has the ability to assist when needed.
- Serves as a role model for RN’s & MA’s by exemplary performance, commitment to the organization and its mission, goals and vision.
- Ensures treatment plans are properly administered for optimal patient outcomes.
- Ensures clinical team receives excellent training and ongoing development.
- Has the ability to monitor routine patient assessment as necessary (i.e. height, weight, vital signs, perform phlebotomy, etc.), and assist physicians with in-office procedures.
- Documents patient care provided by charting in patient records.
- Comprehends the anatomy, pathophysiology and typical treatment of an IUI, IVF, FET cycle. Monitors cycle response on tracking sheets for IVF patients.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations, and calling for assistance from other health support personnel when appropriate.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
Maintains practice operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing practice operational policies, procedures, and HIPAA & safety standards.
Ensure the confidentiality of all our patient records and care per confidentiality policy and HIPPA regulations.
Provide nursing coverage as needed
Participate in monthly weekend rotation and holiday rotation.
- At least 5 years experience in a clinical nursing capacity; ideally 2 or more years of specialized nursing in Fertility - though not required; 3 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Expert in assessing and evaluating clinical skills. Ability to develop and teach best practices in specialty.
- Demonstrates commitment to teamwork by providing hands on clinical assistance when necessary.
- Ability to recognize what is working well, what needs to be fixed, and what requires interventions to achieve of quality, cost-effective patient care.
- Ability to work with senior leadership to aid in improving the Practice and the quality of care.
- Strong skills as a communicator and reasoning skills to make decisions, articulate realities among all levels and anticipate the future outcomes.
- Ability to self-reflect and receive feedback on strengths and weaknesses.
- Experience using an EMR.
- ACLS Certified.
To be considered for this unique opportunity please forward your resume.
Role: IVF/Infertility- Nurse Manager- Clinical Manager- RN
Apply for this job now.