M&E Tenant Supervisor/ Manager
City of London
We currently have a great opportunity for an Tenant M&E Manager to work on a large well known sky scraper in the City of London Financial Area.
The role will consist of supporting the tenants and ensuring daily checks and reactive jobs are completed. This is one of London's most iconic Landmark buildings.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
- £43,000-£45,000 PA
- Company Pension
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- 25+ days Annual Leave
Job specific responsibilities:
- Overseeing and arranging of all M&E related tasks on the site
- Stepping in for the M&E Manager in their absence and sharing the workload of the site
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
- Arrangement of RAMS
- Managing the day to day schedules of the engineers
- Writing of PPM schedules
- Overseeing small works projects and liaising with specialist contractors
- Managing the client accordingly and keeping them up to date with site developments
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either an electrical or building services bias
- Worked as a building services engineer in a critical environment - technical knowledge required
- Good knowledge of building services
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as an Tenant M&E Manager is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 02 08 09 2 6 5 00 and ask for Josh.