Senior Product Manager - Competitive - Bend, OR
Are you a strategic product manager looking to grow your career with a telecom SaaS start-up? If so, Porting.com, an inventive development company that designs software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications to help companies manage their telecommunications networks and phone numbers, is seeking a Senior Product Manager.
As long as you enjoy solving complex problems with simple software solutions, consider yourself a visionary destined to change the world, and are excited by a fast-paced multi-tasking environment where you collaborate with a team of agile leaders - then this might be the role for you!
The key responsibilities of a Senior Product Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a short-term and long-term product strategy that integrates customer research and market analysis to identify features/initiatives that will deliver strong business outcomes.
- Defining scope, manage risk, track project metrics and project plan; Analyzing and identifying needs for improvements to processes, tools, systems, or integrations.
- Partnering with design and engineering to develop and execute against a data-backed roadmap while making trade-offs between features and speed to market.
Porting.com is a leading SaaS provider of the PortControl number porting and management solution to carriers, operators, and enterprise businesses. We continue to be at the forefront of telecom innovation, through our delivery of powerful, streamlined telecommunications software solutions that challenge traditional thinking, uncovering new possibilities which positively impact and unite our industry.
Currently, we are aggressively developing new, exciting industry-changing features in our software products. Our unprecedented growth in 2016 - 2018 has earned us a place in Oregon's 2019 Top 100 fastest growing private companies and Central Oregon's Top 20 fastest growing companies.
The key skills and qualities of a Senior Product Manager:
- 5+ years of experience in: project/product management and strategic product development in the telecom industry.
- Demonstrated experience leading the product ownership, definition, and delivery of complex systems supporting business operations.
- Demonstrated experience coaching both developers, internal stakeholders, and end users on best practices for systems and processes.
- Prior experience in a business-to-business (B2B) software-as-a-service (SaaS) environment with Agile development methodologies - write detailed user stories, build product requirements, lead competitive research and market analysis.
- The ability to go broad as well as deep: solving for the bigger picture and long-term goals while rolling up your sleeves and jumping in when needed.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record to influence your peers and leadership.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.