Support Assistant - Mental Health & Learning Disabilities - Woking, Surrey
Comfort Care Services provides high quality supported housing and support for individuals with mental health needs, challenging behaviour and learning disabilities.
Due to our rapid growth, we are looking for individuals with ambition, creativity and commitment to join us in the role of Support Assistants. You will support our service users to improve their daily living skills and live life to their full potential.
Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Implementing and carrying out individual SU support plans
* Safeguarding the rights and dignity of the SU
* Supporting SU to build their confidence, self-esteem and their ability to manage their mental health symptoms
* Support the SUs with taking their medication
* Support SUs with their daily living skills and domestic chores
* Encourage and motivate SUs into employment, voluntary work and/or into education
* Accurately keeping daily records.
If you are passionate about supporting people, have good communication skills, are well organized and looking to further your career we can offer you:
* A competitive salary
* 28 days paid leave (including public holidays)
* Paid In house training
* Career opportunities and progressions
* Company pension scheme
* Other benefits include - business mileage, care certificates, two weeks paid shadowing and medication training.
Keywords: mental health jobs in Surrey, mental health jobs in Surrey,, mental health jobs in Surrey, working in mental health, carer jobs in Surrey, carer jobs in Surrey, support assistant and support worker jobs in Berkshire, care assistant jobs in Surrey, care assistant jobs in Surrey, support worker jobs in Surrey, support worker jobs in Surrey, support worker jobs in Surrey, Guildford carer jobs, Woking carer jobs, carer jobs in Sutton, Woking