Are You A Behaviour Specialist, looking for work?
Full Time Roles in Nottinghamshire
I work with schools across Nottinghamshire that have a high demand for staff that have experience working with children who have complex needs and in particular need extra support within a primary setting to help curb their behaviour.
These roles really require support staff that have patience, and empathy and most importantly the ability to be able to build a relationship of trust with children that need quality one to one support.
A positive and flexible approach is essential. You must demonstrate a strong ability to use your own initiative, build good relationships with students and establish positive behaviour for learning. Above all you must have a strong knowledge base in the area of working with children with complex behaviour problems.
The successful candidate will have to have the following:
- Minimum of 6 months UK experience working with children with complex needs.
- Excellent reading, writing and numeracy skills.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- The ability to build strong professional relationships with both staff and pupils.
In return you will receive:
- Good rates of pay.
- Working in a rewarding environment.
- Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated Consultant working to support your every step of the way with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge.
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme '
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, or you would like to hear about any of our other exciting vacancies, then please contact Madeline Nottingham Resourcer for TeacherActive on 0115 824 1888 or forward your CV to #removed#