This client undertakes small to large civil infrastructure projects across Auckland. They pride themselves on completing projects on time, within budget and to the highest standards.
Manage the construction work associated with the following, as required:
- Civil Infrastructure Works
- Drainage, Kerb and Channel, Footpath works
- Special Civil Projects
- Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance Works
- Road Structures Works
Conduct the following tasks, but not limited to;
- Achieve targets as per specification and within the budgeted time frame to avoid cost overrun.
- Motivate site crew to ensure project specifications are met within the budgeted time frame and cost.
- Ensure cost control of labour, material and plant and equipment to meet budgeted project targets.
- Ensure project is completed as per specification and within the budgeted time frame.
- Ensure representation of client interest.
- Provide independent technical advice.
What you need to succeed:
- Relevant tertiary qualified - civil (NZCE, BE, Diploma etc)
- Experience working on a variety of local projects, solid understanding of NZ standards and best practice.
- Strong knowledge of H&S and QA.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong organisational and communication skills
- Strong relevant software skills (Word, Excel etc)
- The ability to plan your work and execute it autonomously
- Have strong management skills; enjoy developing working relationships with clients, developers, services providers, and local and regional authorities.
Salary package will be competitive for the right person.
If this sounds like a role you could be interested in then please apply now or send your CV directly to #removed#