- Are you a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Maths teacher looking for your first position after Teacher Trainingr?
- Are you able to teach History up to GCSE Level?
A school in South Liverpool is seeking a highly motivated, Newly Qualified, Maths teacher to join their teaching staff on an initial temporary basis. Requirements for this position are as follows:
- A proven track record in the delivery of high quality lessons up to KS4.
- A passion for improving student attainment within the subject.
- Able to start full-time in September and committ for the full academic year (potential permanent contract in July 2022)
Key highlights of this position are as follows:
- Setting realistic learning objectives for students.
- Applying relevant behaviour management techniques when necessary.
- Ensuring students are suitably challenged based on individual needs.
- Working closely with those with SEN, and working in partnership with relevant support staff.
- Ensuring students are aware of expectations related to specific exam board.
- Setting tasks that maintain student engagement, both in class and with regards to homework.
- Located in South Liverpool
- Public transport links close by so easy commute to and from the school if you don't drive
With the ongoing pandemic still causing disruption to learning, the school is seeking ideally a teacher who lives locally. Within the Liverpool/Merseyside area.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.