Transportation & Customs Analyst
- Do you want to work for a stable company?
- Have you got experience of tracking shipments, calculating duty and tax quotes?
- Are you wanting a fast paced and rewarding career within a modern office set up?
If so, APPLY NOW!
The role is to primarily support the import customs clearance processing for our client. The candidate will work with Sales, Inventory Management, Operations, Tax and Finance teams daily; ensuring the smooth delivery of products across the region.
About our client, Transportation, Customs & Compliance Team:
- Our goal is to be a Customer Service Group who specializes in Transportation, Customs and Compliance
- We will provide options for solutions for internal and external customers
- We use the best in class service providers in various markets
- We use the best carrier at the best price strategy with a commitment to never lose an order because of transportation capabilities
- Our global volume and strength will be leveraged but we will continue to operate with local interest, while driving compliance with a continuous improvement environment
Main responsibilities/Key goals:
- Receiving and processing UK & EU Customs clearance documentation
- Coordinate customs clearance instructions to customs brokers
- Validating & filing clearance paperwork
- HS Code Classification
- Calculating duty and tax quotes
- Obtaining freight quotes
- Tracking shipments
- Monthly KPI carrier reporting
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar environment
- Degree education in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Data management skills with an attention to detail
- Fluency in English with other languages being an asset
This is a straight permanent role