U.S. Security, one of the largest locally owned security guard providers in the state of Florida is currently seeking Unarmed Security Officers to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Expel any persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, military or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, English a must (Bilingual officers are welcome)
We have 30 openings available in Broward for prestige accounts located by Hollywood and Margate, FL. Apply in person Monday-Friday 9am-3pm.
Professional attire required.
For further and serious inquiries, visit us online WWW.USSECURITY.BIZ
D LICENSE CLASS AVAILABLE weekly, the lowest fee in town!
U.S. Security is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Established in 1979 as US Alliance Management Corporation (dba US Security) in Miami, Florida with the mission of instituting a “client-focused” security management company. This concept inspired a paradigm shift for the industry from a guard service business to a complete integrated security solutions provider.
Committed to providing a more comprehensive security management program that tailored solutions to more client-specific needs than “standard industry practice,” the Owners funded research and development of a suite of technology resources that would more effectively integrate our guard service applications with the best possible service mix of People, Processes, and Technology. This investment in technology has been an on-going commitment to this day and is an integral component of a Quality Assurance program that effectively delivers exemplary service.
The corporate culture of an exceptional organization is created through good people sharing a common purpose and focusing their efforts towards positive outcomes. U.S. Security core values and mission and vision statements embrace the ideals of integrity and responsibility as key concepts that form the very foundation from which we have evolved.
We firmly believe that being entrusted with the security of personal property, assets, and life is the most noble role and greatest responsibility one can be given.
As our business grew and our client list expanded, several clients offered the opportunity to expand our operations at their other locations throughout the Southeast region, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
Role: Unarmed Security Officer
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.