Floral Designer Job Summary
We are looking for a hard-working, high-energy florist to join our company. You’ll be responsible for making floral arrangements, and Decorating plants. Having your License is definitely a plus but not a must.
- Greeting customers in a positive manner and helping them find specific items.
- Wrapping, bagging, or boxing merchandise for customers.
- Accepting payment by credit, debit, voucher, cheque, or cash.
- Calculating and giving correct change to the customer.
- Issuing receipts and redeeming Coupons.
- Resolving customer complaints and rectifying price discrepancies.
- Handling exchanges, refunds, credits, or rain checks.
- Entering purchases into cash register to calculate purchase price.
Florists Requirements and Qualifications
- Being able to do basic mathematics, and handle and count cash.
- Being able to accommodate various shifts on short notice.
- Being able to stand for extended durations of time.
- Knowing how to handle unreasonable or difficult customers.
- Being an effective and positive communicator with customers.
Similar Job Titles
- Flower Decorator, Decorative Art Work, Floral Designer, Licensed Florist
Villere's Florist has been proudly serving Metairie since 1969. We are family owned and operated with 2 locations serving the Metro Area area. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.
Apply for this job now.