A Fortune 500 global insurance organization, helping generations of customers around the world protect their property, finances, family, and future, is looking to expand their team!
- Overall accountability for the day-to-day administration of multiple National Accounts clients, including:
- Responds to client requests and leads projects, provides clients with alternative solutions to requests and can identify possible plan design alternatives, acts as a liaison between the client and internal Client teams
- Collaborates and acts as a liaison with client's Third Party Administrator to assist with problem resolution and trouble shooting
- Coordinates and facilitates client meetings, in person or via conference call, and prepares materials, agendas and presentations, leads client account audits and strategic planning process and partners with financial team in completion of client reports
- Serves as a key resource and may serve as a subject matter expert to Customer Unit and National Accounts
- Understands the detailed components and provisions in legal agreements between Client and the client and assists in facilitating the execution of contracts to ensure compliance
- Leads cross-functional project teams designed to support key National Accounts initiatives or to enhance operational effectiveness
- Extensive experience managing complex client accounts and relationships
- Works autonomously; effectively handle multiple tasks and prioritizes deadlines appropriately
- Firm knowledge of group products, services and systems and ability to apply analytical skills to the interaction of these products, services and systems
Tailored Management is a national premium recruiting firm; dedicated to developing strong relationships with both clients and career seekers. Our President says, “The people business is personal.” This simple but profound phrase shapes the thinking that has made Tailored Management into a major national force in the recruiting industry. We believe to our core in finding the perfectly tailored candidate for each role we fill - each and every time.
Role: Client Account Manager
Apply for this job now.