We are currently seeking the right individual to join our sales team based out of our Royal Oak, MI corporate office. Founded in 1999, UCoat It provides true, commercial-grade floor coating systems for the do-it yourselfer. UCoat It has grown to be nationally recognized as a leader in the floor coating industry with applications in thousands of professional facilities and residential homes throughout North America.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Take customer sales orders, provide timely quotations and accurate order processing for floor coating systems.
• Proactively seek new leads through referrals, networking and prospecting.
• Maintain accurate and detailed records of all current clients and prospects with our CRM system.
• Provide excellent customer service to prospects and current customers over the phone and in-person.
• 1+ years with sales experience (industry experience a plus).
• Proactive, go-getter attitude. Not afraid to take on new challenges and projects.
• Active listener, a critical thinker and a problem solver.
• Pays extreme attention to detail.
• Team player/collaborator.
• Strong personal, communication and time-management skills. Communicates clearly and with professionalism, effectively manages stressful situations, manages time efficiently.
• Willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
UCoat It was founded in 1999 with the mission to provide true, commercial-grade floor coating systems to the do-it-yourself market, allowing businesses and homeowners to have the same durable, professional quality floor coating at a fraction of the cost of contractor installation. Our floor coatings are used by homeowners, automobile enthusiasts, shop owners, professional race shops, warehouse managers, marinas, military installations and more. UCoat It is the premier floor coating in the automotive service industry with applications professional facilities throughout North America.
To learn more about UCoat It, visit our careers page at #removed#/careers
Role: Sales Representative - Inside Sales
Location: Royal Oak,
Apply for this job now.