Our position in the industry enables us to offer growth and longevity to motivated professionals. We are seeking to fill a Site Operations Manager position located at DGI Supply's Conway, SC location. The primary responsibility will be the management of the on-site industrial tool supply crib. We are seeking a motivated individual to coordinate customer needs, inventory management, productivity and logistics. The position requires strong customer service, organizational and supervisory skills.
To Be Successful In This Role:
- Manage the tool crib operations on a customer’s site
- Perform regular inventory management responsibilities such as cycle counts, spot buys and product sourcing
- Responsible for shipping and receiving the inventory into the tool crib and distributing it across the customer’s site as needed
Skills & Experience Required:
- Knowledge of tool crib operations and the concept of integrated supply, cost savings and supply chain management is a plus.
- Strong background in managing inventory, shipping/receiving and warehouse processes
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office, inventory systems and report generation
- MRO product knowledge a plus. Product background can be in any area of MRO commodities but tooling would be a plus.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Professional maturity, integrity, discipline and a positive attitude
- Experience supervising and leading others required
- Strong computer skills and experience using an ERP system a plus
- Exceptional communication skills - verbal and written.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Industry knowledge desired; machining or tooling background a plus
Competitive Benefits Package:
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, life, STD & LTD insurance options, FSA, 401(k) and Profit Sharing
- Career growth
DGI Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates are subject to reference checks, background checks and a post-offer drug screen.
DGI Supply, a DoALL company, was founded in 1927. Today, we are one of the largest industrial supply distributors in the United States. DGI Supply brings over 75 years of manufacturing and distribution to the marketplace with its primary goal of saving customers money. DGI Supply is a national/international company with revenues exceeding $300M and inventory in excess of $30M. We primarily service metal working, metal forming, fabrication, chip making and manufacturing companies. We offer a full line of maintenance, repair, operating and production supplies.
Role: Site Operations Manager
Apply for this job now.