Business Group HighlightsIntelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.Responsibilities
Perspecta is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to join a high-performing, multi-disciplinary enterprise data analysis and knowledge management team directly supporting the Nation's most sensitive and critical intelligence activities. This is not a typical system administrator position. The successful candidate will have recent experience in a similar position requiring the ability to respond quickly to mission requirements for establishing, managing, and facilitating access to multiple, highly sensitive, programs and databases. Primary responsibilities require deep insight into and experience with administering customer-specific networks and servers. This position requires a proactive, dynamic, highly personable senior systems administrator with deep knowledge of customer operational programs and the different security processes/protocols applied to respective operational, enterprise, and internal R&D-type networks.
Senior Systems Administrator duties include:
- Maintenance of the network and server, troubleshooting, and user support
- Configuration management and integration of new programs and capabilities with different levels of user access and data sharing permissions within and across networks
- Hardware and software installation support
- Maintaining the functionality and the accreditation of the systems and ATO status per CIO and ISSM rules and regulations.
- TS/SCI with polygraph
- Minimum of 10 years' experience performing similar duties with the same customer
- Conceptual, quantitative, organizational, research, written and verbal communication, sound judgment, problem solving and independent working skills.
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills to work with individuals and organizations, to include varying levels and types
- Flexibility in assisting with ad hoc tasks and in adjusting as tasks are re-prioritized.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) - provided by Dice