(Please Note: This ad is long because we love our business and want to make sure all candidates know we have a different approach right up front. If you’re the next $100k+ salesperson we’re hiring, please work as hard on your cover letter to show us you are THE person for this job! COVER LETTERS will get read and do matter).
We seek THE driven sales superstar with a consistent award winning “NO EXCUSE” attitude that loves selling, has made a great living doing it and wants the freedom that $100k+ income buys working with a company that only knows how to win. Our future impact player has a track record of adding value wherever they go and creates a following second to none. Ideally, you are passionate about solar, selling and excel at closing.
Imagine the Opportunity:
• Merit Based Compensation
Our company has a best of class commission compensation plan. You earn what you sell, but are personally supported with scheduled appointments every week. An average producer with an average closing rate will make $80k annual income on appointments we schedule and our current top producers earn over $100k after only one year.
• Right Solution at The Right Time
The solar industry is currently exploding when the rest of the economy is sinking. With government incentives and cash rebates working in conjunction with soaring price drops the solar industry is a modern day gold rush. The Federal government has committed tens of billions of dollars to the industry as have local utilities.
• Our game-changing offerings
Erus Energy possesses an innovative and highly effective marketing approach that creates thousands of preset, pre-qualified homeowners interested in our products. This along with the pricing leverage we command provide massive value to both our organization and our customers.
• Growth Track Record
From humble beginnings, Erus Energy today is a top regional player positioned to go national. Armed with a national growth strategy, Erus will continue to grow across America, providing tremendous opportunities to both its clients and employees.
• Future Opportunity
Erus Energy is committed to help you find the future you seek. We grow from within as a matter of principle. Successful future career paths includes building a high six figure sales, sales management, or other opportunities at the corporate office in training, recruiting, or management.
The Erus Sales position is a six figure opportunity that’s not right for everyone. You must be willing to conduct at least five appointments a day five days a week, Monday through Thursdays and Saturdays. Many of these appointments will be conducted around the metro area, requiring a good deal of travel. We do however believe that balance is a must for our sales team. As such, you will receive 2 days off per week and have set working hours each day.
Our salespeople’s primary responsibility is to meet with and delight our clients. A great candidate must be able to manage their time, maximize our leads, and long term generate appointments through referrals and other self generated devices we equip you with. An ideal candidate for this job will have great passion for selling, be great with people and love to sell for a firm that is the best in its class.
You will be a revenue generator for a high growth enterprise that doesn’t accept excuses and reasons EVER. The Erus work environment is fast paced with high expectations, No Excuses and tremendous “share the riches” pay for performance meritocracy. We invest significant dollars in our marketing lead generation system and expect a great deal of efficiency from our sales team.
- Make the most of appointments provided weekly!
- Generate 8 additional appointments weekly from referrals and walk-ins.
- Become an expert who understands solar and energy efficiency, giving you the ability to show customers how to reduce their energy cost at no additional cost to them.
- Complete paperwork in a timely manner.
- Appreciate and create great sense of team with our amazing appointment setting staff. Your success is their success and they work harder for partners who make the most of their efforts.
- References that verify proven successful sales track record of exceeding goals wherever you go, motivation, and solid 50 hour work ethic.
- A passion for sales, solar, and making a difference
- A valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and access to reliable, professional looking transportation.
- Demonstrated ability/desire to perform in high pressure, fast-growth company environment.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Generous paid time off
- A choice of medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans with company contribution
- Paid holidays with no waiting period for new employees
- Weekly payroll
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Career path for top performers
With over 11 years of service, an A+ rating, and over 7,000 clients, Erus Energy has become one of the most respected brands in the industry. Find out more about us by visiting our website at #
Erus Energy is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Entrepreneur, retail, sales manager, sales management, store manager, management trainee, branch manager, sales representative, sales, salesperson, account manager, sales executive, sales director, account executive, owner, store
Erus Energy is a leading solar energy company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with offices located throughout Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, and South Carolina.
Role: Solar Energy Sales/Preset Appointments
Apply for this job now.