Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
As a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
you will be called to care when you’re needed most. As part of Interim healthcare, you’ll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What we offer our Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisors:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance (Full-time (FT), Part-time (PT), PRN)
- Daily Pay option available
- 1:1 Patient care
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor, you will:
- Oversee the implementation and ongoing assessment of the patient’s plan of care through management of RNs, and other staff.
- Ensure an accurate evaluation and work to develop and implement a comprehensive care plan that addresses patient needs.
- Communicate patient conditions and collaborate with appropriate providers to deliver care when patient needs evolve.
To qualify for a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor with us:
- Education: Associate degree in Nursing (AND) or Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state associated with this position
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work locations
- Practical trach and/or ventilator experience preferred, not required
- Experience working with Pediatrics preferred
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, we know that being our best is non-negotiable – that’s why we treat your family like our own. We take a patient-centric approach to address each individual’s mind, body, and spirit, our caregivers work tirelessly to help their patients and families find peace. From our unmatched referral response times to our focus on quality improvement, the most beautifully complicated time of your life is our life’s work.