My client, a leading technology firm in Edinburgh is seeking an experienced Group Accountant to join their team asap. My client is ideally looking for a temp to perm option.
Industry leading Technology firm based in Edinburgh with offices globally.
- Preparation of statutory accounts including Group consolidated Annual and Interim financial statements and liaising with external auditors
- Preparation of monthly Group consolidated management accounts
- Involvement in acquisitions including acquisition accounting and integration of acquired companies' finance reporting
- Researching and applying new accounting standards across the Group
- Identifying and implementing financial reporting and system improvements
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Reporting to external stakeholders
- Preparation of some individual company monthly accounts where necessary
- Preparation of supplementary management information packs
- Ad hoc projects
- Compliance with statutory reporting and filing requirements
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Strong written English and financial analysis skills
- Strong Excel skills, should include the ability to create complex formulas, macros and pivot tables
- Capable of managing themselves and others to meet reporting deadlines
- Previous experience working in a similar role preferred, especially consolidation and budgeting
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
An excellent day rate is on offer initially with the ideal candidate be willing to take up a permanent post with the organisation in Edinburgh.
Role: Interim Group Accountant
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Edinburgh, Midlothian, Midlothian
Apply for this job now.