Bowling Green manufacturing company is currently seeking Maintenance Technicians to join our team! We have both day and night shift positions available. We are a 24/7 shop with a rotating biweekly schedule with 12 hour shifts. Apply online at phoenixtechnologies.net
You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We are a plastics recycling company and take great pride in keeping plastic bottles and other by-products out of the landfill. We have been in business for over 25 years and we truly value our associates.
Role: Maintenance Technician
Location: Bowling Green,
Apply for this job now.