Cambridge International Academy is private secondary school approved by Ontario Ministry of Education with main campus in Ajax, ON, Canada and 2 overseas locations in Beijing and Shenyang, China. With the 3rd overseas location opening in Changchun, China, we are currently looking to fill 30+ positions for the three overseas locations.
If you are passionate about teaching and wish to make a positive impact on the lives of international high school students, this teaching opportunity may be right for you. We are presently looking for teachers who are interested to teach in China for the following courses: English, ESL, Math, Art (visual, drama, or music), Physics, History, Geography, Business, Computer Science, Gym for Grade 10 and 11.
-The followings are offered:
Free Accommodations (apartment 10 minute walk to school)
Free meals three times a day on weekdays
Flight tickets covered
Friendly supporting team and teaching assistants
*Low Cost of Living
Able to save 40~60% more comparing to teaching in Japan, South Korea and the rest of Asia.
*Contract starts with 1 school year, with option to extend based on one's interest.
- Adhere to all the duties and regulations set down for a Teacher as described under the current Education Act of the Province of Ontario.
- Adhere to Professional Responsibilities and Conduct of a Teacher as set down by the College of Teachers of the Province of Ontario.
- Teach and conduct classes assigned to you for the School Term to the expectations set by the Ministry, to the best of your abilities
- Prepare lesson plans to include enduring understanding, essential questions, Lesson Goals, and Success Criteria,
- Actively participate in staff meetings and assist in the planning of the activities for the school year.
- Keep daily attendance records, and notes of absence or illness
- Be willing to provide extra help to students in non-scheduled class time.
- Teach according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
- Assign, correct and mark students’ work
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of students;
- Promote the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of students or class entrusted to you;
- Communicate, consult and co-operate with other members of the school staff,
- Maintain good order and discipline among students under your care and safeguard their health and safety at all times;
- Participate in staff, group or other meetings related to the school curriculum or for the better organization and administration of the school
Bachelor's Degree (not limited to Education program)
OCT is preferred but not a must
Cambridge International Academy is private secondary school approved by Ontario Ministry of Education with main campus in Ajax, ON, Canada.
Ajax main campus website: #removed#
Facebook page: Cambridge International Academy
Role: Secondary School Teacher / Multiple Cities in China
Apply for this job now.