Job Description: Installer
Job Location: Tallahassee, FL
Status: Full Time
Salary: Competitive Salary Based on Experience
Responsible for installation of the following types of items:
· Acoustical Ceilings
· In-Wall Blocking
· Cubicle Curtain Tracks
· Doors and Frames
· Toilet and Bath Accessories
· Wall Protection
· Site Furnishings
· Shower Enclosures
Primary Functions / Major Responsibilities:
· Read, Understand and Interpret Blueprints.
· Physically lift up to 50 lbs.
· Endurance and mobility to visit entire job site, including stairs, ladders or other elevated structures without mechanical assistance.
· Problem solving oriented
· Communicates Effectively and Efficiently
· Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
· Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
· Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
· Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
· Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
· Dependability - Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
· Must be able to travel to the jobsite(s) as assigned
· Ability to regularly stand and walk throughout the day
Education and/or Experience:
· Previous construction industry experience is preferred
· Experience in large commercial projects is preferred.
Shaffield Building is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Apply for this job now.