VP Legal Counsel (M&A)
· International insurance experience in corporate M&A, and collateralize reinsurance transactions.
· Provide qualified legal support and due diligence to the M&A Team.
· Advising on various acquisitions and reinsurance transactions: stock purchase, mergers, reinsurance agreements, divestitures and others.
· Identifying key risks and issues as well as development of solutions.
· Preparing regulatory approvals.
· Executing M&A signings and closings for the company.
· Review and negotiation of NDAs and process related documents.
· Preparing and reviewing M&A documents, due diligence, preparing ancillary transaction documents and managing transactions.
· Understand inter-company M&A transactions and agreements, corporate reorgs and integrating newly acquired businesses/ entities.
· US qualified lawyer with 7+ years relevant experience in corporate insurance (M&A) experience.
Role: VP Legal Counsel (M&A)
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.