Our client, a international distribution center, is seeking a talented candidate for a Manufacturing Inventory Specialist role in Conshohocken, Pa.
Job Details for Manufacturing Inventory Specialist:
- Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Pay Rate: $20-22 / hour - Based on experience.
Job Responsibilities & Description for Manufacturing Inventory Specialist:
- Responsible for receiving high dollar inventory and ensuring that it is safely transported to the appropriate department.
- Utilize SAP and Excel to track and manage over 1 million dollars in inventory.
- Safely unloading and loading freight per our shipping standards.
- Communicating with vendors and clients regarding shipment times and freight.
Job Requirements for Manufacturing Inventory Specialist:
- At least 2 years of experience within inventory management
- Prior experience utilizing SAP or other inventory software
- Reliable Transportation - Client is not accessible by SEPTA
- Ability to lift 75lbs
- Prior forklift experience preferred, but not required
- Must pass pre-employment screening process
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, warehouse inventoryspecialist, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, Manufacturing inventory specialists, warehouse inventory specialist, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.