Purpose of role:
Head of Services plays a vital role in ensuring a high quality service is being delivered. You will be responsible for the delivery and development of Sonas services, supporting and empowering women and children experiencing domestic violence, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Lead Services Managers and associated services teams to deliver quality services to best practice standards
- Oversight and operational responsibility for high risk cases
- Work closely with Senior Management Team around operational and strategic planning including HR, Health and Safety, Accommodation (relating to accommodation based services), Information Systems and Finance
- Draft annual operational plan for services, including services budget and expenditure for the year
- Contribute to: identifying opportunities, developing proposals and associated project plans for new and existing services
- Oversee evaluation of services to maintain quality assurance and provide evidence base for ongoing development
- Oversee provision of key statistics relating to service delivery, including KPIs and emerging trends
- A third level qualification in Social Care or Applied Social Studies
- A full clean drivers license
- Management experience in a Social Care setting
- Good understanding of domestic violence and its impact on women and children
- Ability to lead and motivate a team, to ensure optimum service delivery
For more information, please forward your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Meigheann on [... Click Apply...].