As a part of our continued growth, we are seeking a Warehouse Clerk to join our team! You will be responsible for assisting in the tracking of inventory between the Cross Dock and other branches. To excel in this position, you must be able to multitask, communicate well with others, and be very organized in tasks. The ideal candidate needs to be very goal orientated and willing to work at a very fast pace while maintaining the quality and accuracy set forth in the job expectations. If you like growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Essential Job Duties:
- Create ASN's for all inbound freight.
- Review all incoming emails from carriers and suppliers to schedule inbound appointments.
- Review and audit receiving schedule.
- Communicate any appointment issues with Supplies Support Supervisor.
- Comply with all safety standards and requirements to assure a safe and hazard-free workplace.
- Initiate and support the continual improvement of LKQ Corporation quality improvement system.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Education/Experience: High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Should possess special skills in the operation of a forklift in negotiating the lift in close quarters. Must be familiar with the company's products and warehouse methods, techniques and procedures. Must be able to work in cooperation with others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others. Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends. Must have the ability to communicate, give direction and monitor employee performance.
- Machines, Equipment and Software: Forklift, order selector, pallet jack, tow motor, pull cart, ladder, telephone, copier, fax machine, computer, and Microsoft Office software.
- Physical Demands: This position requires individuals to constantly be standing for long periods in front of a computer. Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights. They must be able to stand for long periods, walk, push, pull, bend, climb, and be able to move/lift up to 75 pounds, when needed. They must be able to climb ladders, stairs, and withstand heights of more than 15 feet.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts