Are you a qualified SEN Teaching Assistant looking for your next opportunity in September?
Winner Education are currently working on behalf of a Primary School in Sandwell who are currently recruiting for experienced SEN Teaching Assistants to start at their Primary School in September 2021. For the right candidate, this will a temp to perm placement.
The successful SEN Teaching Assistant will work with children who have a range of SEN needs such as Autism OR; Speech and Language Difficulties OR; Challenging Behaviour OR; Medical Needs OR; ADHD
This position is to work with children on a 1:1 basis.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Support children on a 1:1 or small group basis
- Support pupils who require behavioural support within the classroom
- Build effective relationships with pupils
- Support pupils to keep them engaged in their learning
- Needs to be motivated to ensure the pupils remain focused so they make good progress
- Have patience
- Have experience using positive behaviour management to motivate pupils
- Have experience dealing with high level disruption and other behavioural issues
- Have undertaken Team Teach training (would be advantage but is not essential)
The Primary School are looking to book interviews/trials in as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now. If you are interested in finding out about other roles Winner Education have available, please get in touch with Natalie Riddell.
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested in this role, please refer them to Natalie Riddell and you can earn yourself a referral fee once they have worked 20 days through Winner Education.
Please note, your application will be subject to:
- 2 relevant and satisfactory references
- An enhanced DBS check
Consultant: Natalie Riddell
Contact Information: #removed# / 07494 741 082 / #removed#
Winner Education Ltd, 6 Burnett Road, Sutton Coldfield, B74 3EJ