Teaching Personnel are offering the successful candidate the chance to make a real difference in the lives of children with SEN. The position is an SEN Teaching Assistant in the Stockport area. This would be working with children aged 5-11 years at a school that deals with SENs, primarily with EBD/BESD.
The position is temporary but with the opportunity to become permanent if the school decides you are a good fit.
Pay starts at a minimum of £65 per day, working from the hours of 8:30am to 3:30pm.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Engaging students when distracted from their learning
- Assisting the execution of tailored lesson plans
- Reporting back on behaviour to promote best practice
- 1:1 work ensuring pupils stay on track with the curriculum
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A keen interest in the wellbeing of children with SEN
- A calm and resilient personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Teaching Personnel can offer:
- 24 years industry experience informing the process of you applying for positions to being placed in a role that's right for you
- A personal consultant if you decide to register with us who will guide you through the process, ensuring all the relevant documents are in place
- Heavily discounted CPD programs, our own safeguarding training and an online diary to help you manage your workload
If you believe you fit this criteria, please get in touch with us by emailing #removed# or phoning 0161 242 1793.