Headteacher's PA needed in a Dudley based PRU for a permanent position
A Headteacher's PA based position has arisen within a SEND school in Dudley. This is your opportunity to be a part of a loving school team.
To be successful for the Headteacher's PA role you need to be capable of ensuring proper flow of office procedures and support the school by carrying out common office duties. You MUST have 6 months experience working within a UK School establishment and ideally be SIMS trained.
You must be able to maintain a positive and friendly school image by acting as the first line of contact to visitors, pupils, and parents in person, online, and via telephone.
The duties for the successful Headteacher's PA role include:
- Being responsible for providing a comprehensive and highly efficient admin service
- Dealing with enquires from parents, students and the general public in person and on the telephone
- Interaction with Senior Leadership Team and carry out their requests
- Deal with queries and complaints procedures
- Must be able to handle a variety of tasks quickly, efficiently and calmly
- Organise and facilitate a variety of educational or social activities
- Be able to deal with completing deadlines and have excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills
When working through TeacherActive, you will receive:
- A team of dedicated consultants working to source your perfect role
- A great referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- The opportunity to find placements in a huge selection of schools in your area
- Good rates of pay
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
Working hours are generally 8:30am to 4pm, although some roles, particularly those that are student facing, can include weekend or evening work. You may have to work overtime at certain points in the year, for example during examinations, enrolment or academic quality visits.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to #removed#