Western Engineering Construction and Facilities, Inc. is a commercial construction business that specializes in restaurants and convenience stores. Our company has an immediate opening for a Construction Laborer position in northern California. Candidates must be willing to work overtime hours when needed.
- Perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites.
- May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, cement mixers, surveying and measuring equipment, and a variety of other equipment and instruments.
- Clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, install drywall, remove debris and other waste materials.
- Assist skilled construction or extraction personnel.
- Follow direction of supervisors, and assist with various activities as needed.
- Must have a smartphone in order to log time entries during shifts using a time-clock application.
This is a temporary position although our company anticipates more work in northern California and would be interested in possibly hiring full-time employment if rewarded the work. This position would be four weeks of continuous work, including overtime, with the potential to become full-time.
Role: Construction Laborer
Location: Santa Clara,
Apply for this job now.