Company: TIREMAN AUTO SERVICE CENTERS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Spiff Incentives
- Paid Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Medical and Flexible Spending Benefits
- Paid Training Program
- Company Paid ASE Certifications
- Five Day Work Week
- And More!!
This position will be accountable for performing quality tire installations; battery installations; lubrication, oil and filter service; inspection procedures; and various other mechanical repairs as required on all makes & models of cars & trucks. This position is technical in nature and requires a large commitment and investment in personal training and development. As you gain knowledge and experience, you will be able to start working towards your A.S.E. Certification (company paid).
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will need to be able to lift 50 pounds regularly and up to 75 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to stand, kneel and crawl while operating equipment and tools
- You must also be at least 18 years old
- If under 18, must provide valid work permit and be participating in a Vo-Tech program
You must have a current valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record. All applicants will be subject to a background check.
About Tireman Auto Service Centers:
At Tireman, our retailing roots go back to 1948 and we are still focused on growing the tire and automotive repair business. We are a consumer driven, dominant provider of tires, batteries, and mechanical service in the northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan region. We currently operate 19 locations and employ more than 350 workers. We believe that by providing the finest value experience that money can buy, we will achieve a unique service delivery that will develop a loyal and long-term customer following, thereby providing growth opportunities for all that are working as a team to grow the business.Job Posted by ApplicantPro