Warehouse Support Operator
Day Shift (5:00 AM — 1:30 PM) plus mandatory OT as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Measures and weighs daily remnants; restocks them when finished.
• Files production List daily. When stock is released from the warehouse to the shop it contains a picture of the part that is to be created. Once the part is machined, the paper Lit is returned to the warehouse for filing. The List must be filed daily and correctly.
• Follows the Lean Philosophy and practices the 5 S's on a daily basis.
PREREQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
• Strong Alpha Numeric filing skills
• Strong basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals) to measure remnants
• Ability to read, write and speak in English; ability to interpret Manufacturing Plans for Make Stock instructions.
• Ability to input data into a computer terminal
• High school diploma or GED preferred; prefer one to three months related experience.
• Must be able to get along with others.
• Must be able to work scheduled shift and meet company attendance requirements; must be able to stay late or modify work hours on short notice, if production deadlines require it.
• Must be able to perform the job safely; must comply with company safety rules and procedures. Prefer previous experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the aerospace industry.
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations to measure remnants, follow instructions on Mfg. Plans Etc.
• Manual dexterity to use a computer terminal, count parts, etc.
• Correctable vision and hearing.
• Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend waist and neck, squat, twist neck and waist, use hands to grasp, manipulate, push, pull and reach and the ability to lift up to 40 lbs., etc.
• Must be able to maneuver successfully through a 75,000 square foot manufacturing facility.
Role: Warehouse Support Operator (Aerospace)
Apply for this job now.