COMPANY: AVESTA COMPUTER SERVICES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Our client is a global investment bank with strong European roots and a global network. The bank focuses on its core strengths in a newly created Corporate Bank, a leading Private Bank, a focused Investment Bank and in Asset Management. They provide banking services to companies, governments, institutional investors, small and medium-sized businesses and private individuals.
Client needs 1 VP & 1 AVP (for the AVP the job description below is the same but at a junior level as opposed to the VP. The salary range for AVP - $75k to $110k)
Business/Role Specific Description
Sound financial principles are at the core of everything we offer. That s why Finance is vital to the way we run our business. In a global marketplace that s constantly evolving, being adaptable, decisive and precise is critical and this is exactly the culture of Finance. Join us and you ll be able to add real value as a business partner. Of course, we provide accurate and timely financial information. We also provide high-quality advice and analysis to our businesses and infrastructure functions, measuring and analyzing performance and identifying areas to drive innovative change. This is a strategic group, where we look to control costs, limit risk and strengthen our decision-making process.
- Lead preparation, review and submission of regulatory report filings with the regulatory bodies (i.e. FRY-9C, FRY-9LP, FRY-12, FRY-15, FFIEC 009)
- Ability to analyze impact of, develop positions toward, and comment on proposed and final regulatory rules
- Ability to prepare/present quarterly analytics and variance analyses for due diligence with senior management and functional partners.
- Demonstrate business/product knowledge; understanding of organizational structure, general knowledge of accounting/reporting requirements
- Assist in the development and implementation of Regulatory Report tools, report preparation and corresponding controls processes if required
- Maintain strong focus on internal controls
- Maintain documentation of procedures and governance for the reports
- Liaise with various internal (i.e. Regulatory Relations, Legal, Compliance, Audit, Finance Project Office and Business Operations) and external constituencies (i.e. regulators, external auditors and consultants)
Skills you will need:
- 7-11+ years of regulatory reporting experience within Regulatory Reporting at a Global Investment Bank and knowledge of accounting requirements
- In-depth understanding of banking regulatory reporting rules and regulations
- Well-developed organizational, analytical and problem solving skills, aligned with excellent attention to detail and time management
- Possess knowledge of FBO and IHC regulatory requirements
- CPA, MBA or advanced degree beneficial
Skills That Will Help You Excel:
- Strong written and oral communication skills required. Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with strict reporting deadlines.
- Possess the following skills : internal/external audit, database/data warehouse management, other related reporting skills
- Ability to demonstrate business/product knowledge; understanding of organizational structure, general knowledge of accounting/reporting requirements
What the Bank Offers:
- Competitive health & wellness benefits, empowering value life in & out of the office
- On-site gym, cafeteria, health center, and communal meeting areas
- Active engagement with the local community through specialized employee groups
- An open seating environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
Please submit resume along with salary expectation to #removed#
- provided by Dice