Company: SCHWEIGER DERMATOLOGY GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Consider joining the largest and fastest-growing dermatology practices, where all team members' hard work is recognized and valued.
Candidates who are hired and join our company from June 1st through July 30th will receive a $1,000 sign-on bonus*.
*(paid out quarterly in the first 12 months of employment)
Schweiger Dermatology Group, a leader in the field of dermatology practice with multiple locations throughout New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania is searching for an experienced, certified medical assistant to join our office in Coatesville, PA. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a dermatology practice.
- Promote a professional and welcoming atmosphere to enhance quality of service and care offered to patients and for respective provider(s)
- Assist physician in medical, cosmetic and laser procedures
- Assist provider in recording prescribed treatments, medications, biopsies, cultures, photos, prescriptions, prior authorization and procedures within established guidelines
- Understand provider to patient flow and anticipate provider's next steps to the best of their ability
- Prep rooms before and after patients, including checking all equipment at the beginning of each shift to ensure all is in proper working order
- Provide pre-care and post-care treatment instructions as needed
- Daily scan all retail and cosmetic products and medical supplies and alert Head MA and/or GM of any low level supplies
- Perform inventory responsibilities and stocking of supplies and equipment as requested
- Attend all in-house training and continued education opportunities
- Nationally Certified Medical Assistant preferred
- Experience using EMR software and patient scheduling systems
- Must be computer savvy and familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Excellent patient relation and customer services skills
- Open availability to work during weekdays and weekends
Schweiger Dermatology Group, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its hiring process with applicants, whether internal or external, because of race, creed, color, age, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, veteran status, military status, application for military service or any other class per local, state or federal law.