WIN Home Inspection is a privately held industry leader in the franchised home inspection business. Founded in 1993, WIN enjoys industry leading brand consistency through its 190 WIN businesses operating in 32 states.
WIN is seeking a Director of Franchise Development to aggressively lead its market expansion success.
Our qualified candidate will have prior full-scale Franchise Development department success. This is a player-coach position, responsible for all department functions, direct sales, and hiring and management of one or more Franchise Sales Consultants. Please respond ONLY if your experience reflects the following attributes:
- Uncommonly strong work ethic, impeccable integrity, and uniquely solid core values
- Accountability for the achievement of consistent, measurable results
- Self-starter with strong initiative and interpersonal skills; resourceful & responsible
- Capable and committed contributor to a small team environment, willing and able to apply proven skill sets and deliver high impact results
- History and commitment to “award” vs. “sell” franchises
- Service oriented, with genuine long-term employment interest
- Lead all aspects of Franchise Development strategy & process, to include management of the FDD, sales process, lead generation, new franchise territory sales, territory creation, and existing franchisee transfers and renewals
- Participate in P&L goal setting and deliver budgeted top and bottom line results
- Define and implement a cost effective lead generation strategy utilizing both traditional and non-traditional mediums
- Directly engage in the sales process in tandem with one or more Franchise Sales Consultants
- Establish positive franchisee support of the Franchise Development process. Assess and deploy franchise sales broker relationships
- Incorporate the value of the WIN Home Inspection brand, Mission Statement and Core Values throughout a managed selling process
- Conduct ongoing analysis of and adjustment to key sales metrics
- Develop and deploy sales messaging through various mediums to most effectively convey the WIN value proposition
- Serve as the resource owner of the company’s Franchise Development CRM
- Interface with executive team members to help shape the company’s overall strategic direction
- Participate in a leadership capacity in the annual WIN Business Conference and franchisee advisory council
- 3 or more years demonstrated leadership success of a Franchise Development department
- 2 or more years successful experience directly selling franchises
- Working knowledge of current industry sales management practices, approaches, tools, resources and skill sets vital to all aspects of Franchise Development
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, smart phones, webinars and web related resources
- Proficient with Franconnect Sky
- Presentation skills and experience one-on-one, with small groups, and groups up to 300
- Real Estate industry knowledge a plus
- Travel – less than 25%
- Location – Franklin, TN (Nashville); this is a non-negotiable requirement
- Compensation – Salary based on experience, plus sales commissions and department performance bonus
Opportunity – “Blank slate” opportunity to apply proven skills in an integrity-based privately held company. Great brand, great validation, great support team, plenty of available territories.
Compensation is based on individual skill and experience level and will be determined upon a job offer being extended, commissions are available and are are uncapped in terms of earning potential, stipends are available to offset the cost of benefits.
WIN Home Inspection is a franchisor in the home inspection industry, founded in 1993. We are consistently ranked as a leading franchisor in Entrepreneur Magazine's Annual Franchise 500 ranking, the industry's most comprehensive rating of franchisors. Our business is performing at record levels, and we are seeking Director of Franchise Development help grow our WIN franchise network. This position is based in our Franklin, TN (Nashville) corporate office. Information about our company can be found at #removed#
Role: Director of Franchise Development
Apply for this job now.