Panum is looking for a Senior Cost/Price Analyst for a proposal we are working on. Prior federal experience is a must - preferably with HHS. Location for this task is in Bethesda, MD and is metro accessible. The period of performance for this task is 1 year with 4 option years.
- Prepare pricing and cost analysis reports in accordance with the FAR, HHSAR, and PSC/AMS procurement procedures and policies.
- Provide cost and price analysis support to individual AMS COs to support negotiations of new awards and modifications to existing contractual instruments.
- Interface with Government acquisition management, staff, program office officials, and Government audit agencies.
- 6 years' experience in Government acquisitions and/or contracting, cost/pricing analysis, procurement support
- Experience with Unified Financial Management System (UFMS) (Financial System)
- Prior cost and price analysis experience, knowledge of the FAR, strong writing and verbal communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple requirements within stated deadlines.
- BS or BA in a related field
The Panum Group is a fast growing, WOSB-IT Consulting firm in the Washington DC Metro Area. Our Federal client base have increased significantly due to our unmatched customer service and expertise. We offer a magnitude of Management Consulting Services and Next-generation information and communications technologies. Our most recent Federal awards have been in the areas of on-site acquisition support, acquisition support of OMB's recommended 7-steps to Performance Based Contracting for large IT service re-competitions, project management support, risk assessments, e-gov initiatives compliance support, IV&V, IT system modernization, IT environment migration, requirements analysis, IT governance organizational change management, and COTR training.
Role: Senior Cost/Price Analyst with Federal Contracting Experience
Apply for this job now.