We are seeking a Visual Inspector to join our team! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Maintain and use of instruments to measure product quality
- Data entry into computers, QC forms and other associated forms
- Operate a hand grinder and grind product or assist with production when necessary
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
JSW Group is the $11 Billion leading division of the O.P. Jindal Group, which has grown into an $18 Billion global business conglomerate with interests spanning the steel, mining, power, industrial gases and ports verticals.
JSW Steel, Inc., the flagship company of the JSW Group, is today an integrated steel manufacturer and the largest private-sector steel manufacturer in terms of installed capacity, maintaining a strong presence in the global value-added steel segment. At its facilities in India, North America, at JSW Steel USA Inc. in Baytown, Texas, JSW Steel USA Ohio, Inc. in Mingo Junction, Ohio and Europe as well as joint ventures in the country of Georgia and with JFE Steel Corporation of Japan. JSW Steel USA Inc. strives to provide excellent service, products, and delivery to its customer-base.
Role: Visual Inspector
Apply for this job now.