COMPANY: EVOLUTION RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
For most of the world Covid-19 has resulted in recruitment grinding to a halt, and it inevitably looks as though we will at some point enter a country wide lockdown.
However, the beauty of technology means that recruitment for mission critical projects can still go ahead through video calls. Meaning that when this period passes, we can get back to normal as soon as possible.
If you are looking for work, this is one of the few roles still live and has options for April and May start dates.The Role b>
The Contact Centre Lead Architect is responsible for designing, developing and assuring the delivery of all aspects of the contact centre solution (application & infrastructure) including:
- Ensuring that the Contact Centre is designed and delivered by the selected 3party service provider, in line with the overall vision of the solution. li>
- Producing customer facing design documentation with input from the selected 3party service provider li>
- Designing the end to end voice based IVR experience, including specific IVR applications based on inbound contact analysis to drive voice self service li>
- Design of application integrations to provide seamless end to end service within the wider system architecture (including ITSM tooling) li>
- Ensuring that the selected 3party service provider develops of all service components to time, cost and quality, including the under pinning high availability infrastructure, management capabilities (inc KPIs, workforce mgmt & reporting), agent capabilities and end user experience as per the solution design and in accordance with the plan. li>
- Provide input to associated customer facing deliverables (e.g. operations manual) for the contact centre li>
- Working with the Infrastructure Lead Architect to support the delivery of elements of infrastructure as detailed within the plan including automated deployment capability. li> ul>Essential Skills b>
- Good understanding of modern IT Infrastructure (VMware, Azure, Windows, Linux etc.) i.e. understanding of Cloud and automation including Infrastructure as Code li>
- IVR Design experience li>
- Design experience of voice applications / voice / conversational interfaces li>
- Good understanding of contact centre technology including li>
- SIP and VOIP - connections and devices li>
- IVR technology li>
- Voice Automation such as Nuance and building Voice Apps li>
- API specification and definition li>
- Omni Channel Contact Centres (Call Back, Web Chat etc) li>
- Virtual Agent Technology li> ul>
- Interfacing with other applications using an API or similar framework li>
- Service Desk operation li> ul>The Company b>
Join an organisation renowned for digital transformation, developing cutting edge, innovative solutions to overcome the complexities and challenges faced by military organisations. You will work with the latest technology developing ground breaking solutions to transform how military and intelligence agencies communicate.
This is an organisation dedicated to investing in their employees, with one of the largest training budgets in the UK and clear career paths laid out to help you realise your potential. You will join a unique culture that is helpful, collaborative and supportive. A business that understands the importance of a strong work life balance and that achieving this can change from employee to employee. Giving you the freedom to work your way.
To be eligible for this role you must have a current SC clearance or be willing to delay your start to go through said clearance.
Please contact Jack Mather at Evolution for more information.
Role: Infrastructure Architect (Contact Centre) - Windows, VMware, SIP, VOIP
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Bracknell, South East, South East
Apply for this job now.