An exciting opportunity for a skilled professional who is seeking a challenging full-time position with a great working atmosphere and loves kids. Busy pediatric office in Chatham looking for dependable, experienced, upbeat, Medical Receptionist. Opportunity for advancement.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate w/experience,
- Extraordinary benefits available.
- Plus Bonus.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience
- Medical Office experience a MUST
- Strong Computer Skills Essential
- Ability To Multitask
- Must Be Detail Oriented
- Works Well Under Pressure
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong Communication & People Skills
- Must Be Able To Work Saturdays On Rotating Basis
Front Desk Responsibilities:
- Phone Triage
- Scheduling Appointments
- Collecting Copays
- Maintaining HIPAA Regulations
- Validating Insurance
- Medical Records Maintenance
- General Office Duties
Our practice has been nationally recognized as a Highest Level Patient-Centered Medical Home, and we are also named on NJTopDocs.com. One of our physicians, Dr. Jennifer Shaw-Brachfeld, M.D. is one of the first developmental and behavioral pediatricians in the country. Dr. Shaw-Brachfeld is also board certified in general pediatrics.
Role: Medical Receptionist, Pediatric
Apply for this job now.