Purpose and Scope:
Rapid Radiology is a tele-radiology company provides patient care through our radiology services throughout the United States. The Call Center Representative in Austin is an Evening shift (4:00pm to 12:00am) and will work as part of the Rapid Radiology team. Candidate must have excellent customer service and phone etiquette as you are the first person the client will speak with and first impressions are critical. Experience in sitting for long periods of time and answering phone call, while aiming to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing a solid business relationship with the client.
- Responsible for understanding compliance and communicating it effectively to both clients and the company.
- Knowledge of computer skills and ability to work with a Mac computer system
- Ability to learn all the parts to the software system (search, pull up images, add comments, communicate with leadership and physicians)
- Phone etiquette when speaking with physicians & clients
- Basic Windows knowledge; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Self-motivated individual that takes imitative to learn new roles and functions simultaneously
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance communicating to clients and physicians only.
- Identify, listen to, clearly inform on issues and report them to physicians, clients, and supervisor in a timely manner
- Medical terminology course preferred
- Medical experience preferred
- 1-2 years medical experience required
- 1-2 years call center experience required
- Typing speed of 40+ words per minute
We offer competitive pay, advancement opportunities and benefits including: Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, Health Insurance, Vision and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Services, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty. The candidate must complete a background check, references check, and drug screen test upon job offer.
Job Type: Full-time position
Growing healthcare tele-radiology company!
Role: Medical Call Center Specialist
Apply for this job now.