KS1 Teacher Needed
An outstanding KS1 Teacher is required in the Alcester area to work in a 3-form entry school with an excellent reputation.
Can you inspire young minds with an engaging and dynamic teaching style?
Are you someone who thrives in the classroom?
Are you an adaptable, reflective KS1 Teacher?
A vibrant school in Alcester is seeking to appoint a KS1 Teacher to start work in the new term. It is an ideal role for a KS1 Teacher with experience in with experience across all KS1 year groups and a strong understanding of the KS1 curriculum.
You must be committed, flexible and most importantly, an excellent team player.
Applicants need to have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (NQT's encouraged to apply)
- High expectations of children's achievement and progress
- A creative, innovative approach to teaching
- A real desire to make a positive difference to children
You will receive a number of benefits, which include:
- A dedicated one to one consultant amongst a team of friendly consultants who will work hard to find the perfect role for you
- Market leading rates of pay with fuss free payments
- Fantastic recommend a friend scheme, with a choice of amazing gifts! *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please call HEATHER on #removed# or send your CV directly to #removed#