VAM USA currently has an opening for a CNC Operator at their Houston, Texas location. VAM USA is the world leader for premium connection solutions for the oil and gas industry with numerous production facilities, three leading edge technology Research & Development centers and a network of over 160 licensees worldwide.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Assist in performing setups.
• Operate CNC lathe in accordance to VAM USA operating instructions.
• Skillfully make necessary adjustment to CNC program or machine control offsets to assure compliance to all dimensions and quality requirements.
• Use precision gages, micrometers and other applicable measurement instruments to validate compliance of product.
• Maximize efficiency and productivity at all time.
• Responsible for quality of work meeting all requirements.
• Follow all Company work instructions, specifications and requirements.
• Follow all Company Rules, Procedures and Policies.
• Follow all Company Safety Rules.
• Any other duties as assigned by Leadman or Line Manager.
• High School education or equivalent is required.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a CNC Operator.
• Must have a good understanding of machine shop operations and processes.
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Ability to read blueprints, micrometers and other precision measuring instruments.
• Ability to understand and execute instructions well.
Role: CNC Lathe Operator - 2nd Shift
Apply for this job now.